What’s going on?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jayreef23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jayreef23

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
136
Reaction score
40
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys so I have a Red Sea max nano which is about 20 gallons. I noticed my corals aren’t happy and my fish are not coming out or they are dead. I got the water tested at my LFS.ill put a pic of the results. What can I do? please help.

IMG_4308.jpeg IMG_4309.jpeg IMG_4310.jpeg
 
Hey guys so I have a Red Sea max nano which is about 20 gallons. I noticed my corals aren’t happy and my fish are not coming out or they are dead. I got the water tested at my LFS.ill put a pic of the results. What can I do? please help.

IMG_4308.jpeg IMG_4309.jpeg IMG_4310.jpeg
How long have you had your tank? What does your tank maintenance look like?
 
low MAG, no3, po4. high ALK. you may also have a diatom bloom, or cyano from lack of flow(water looks very cloudy)
Ok got it. What should I do? I been trying to feed more to make my nitrates and phosphate go higher that’s probably why the water looks cloudy.
 
How long have you had your tank? What does your tank maintenance look like?
It’s been up for a month and a half almost two months. I have zero nitrate and phosphate so I haven’t done a water change. I do have water ready to do a water change though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new