What’s this guys problem ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TwelveL16
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TwelveL16

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2014
Messages
1,922
Reaction score
703
Location
indiana
Rating - 100%
2   0   1
Hammer coral, I’ve tried moving him around but for about 3 weeks now he’s barely been extending. The toadstool is obviously mad too but fairly certain something is eating him. I think an emerald crab.

Any ideas? I’ve got another hammer in there who’s happy as a clam.

Alk 9-10
Calc 440
Mg 1440
Phos .046
Nitrate 20





20260103_114806_C69811C6-D596-4D45-BB99-861ADDA4A5BB.png
 
I’ve had emerald crabs bother my hammers. I’ve stopped using emeralds as a result. Whats it getting for flow?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new