What’s wrong with me anemone ?

matildaschiffers

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2025
Messages
13
Reaction score
5
Location
New york
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0



I got her yesterday, the previous owner said that she’s about to split. Also did a water change before adding her in. Is there something wrong or is it normal ? The parameters are good like always
 
Can’t see what you’re dealing with, but often large bubble tip anemones will split if they are moved into a new system.
 
Can’t see what you’re dealing with, but often large bubble tip anemones will split if they are moved into a new system.
Hey yea, I’m pretty sure she’s splitting. I though I added some photos but I guess they didn’t go thru. I’ll show u how it looks now.
20250729_005002_9766DEA5-3DD0-4E85-BE83-EC9B856B8C4E.png

I don’t have a clear photo but the anemone like wedged it self between two rocks. And started splitting I think. An hour after this photo a little hole became in the middle of the anemone so I think that’s just it splitting.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new