What’s wrong with my Duncan

JimH18

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Location
south jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone help. Not sure what’s going on with my Duncan. Has been fine for 6+months noticed it was closed up a day ago now this on top. What’s going on.

image.jpg
 
I would get the dead duncan out of the tank and clean the skeleton with tank water. Once that's done I'd put the skeleton back in the tank. They've been known to come back sometimes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new