What’s your IG handle?

Do you use Instagram for reefing stuff?

  • Yes I follow people

    Votes: 149 22.5%
  • Yes and I post reefing content

    Votes: 148 22.3%
  • No IG isn’t for me

    Votes: 321 48.4%
  • What is IG?

    Votes: 45 6.8%

  • Total voters
    663
Mine is HarrysAquatics. Mix of corals, printed goodies, and tank photos :)

R9YCHfs.jpg
Follow for follow? I am just posting my new reefer 170 build it’d be great for some support !!
 
Have a one and a half month old high end softie/LPS nano tank! It’s my first tank! Going to post on Instagram if anybody wants to follow my journey. nano_reefer4603 is my handle
 
Follow me @reefsean I like to post a lot of closeup shots on mainly LPS and soft corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new