What’s....

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChiCity
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ChiCity

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
5,392
Reaction score
5,680
Location
holy see
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
.... a good spot to purchase quality plastic bags online?
The kind we can secure with an impulse sealer...
There are too many places and I can’t figure out a reputable spot to purchase from.
 
Uline I think is where a lot of people get them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new