What 400 what MH bulb

mlewandowski61

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
686
Reaction score
14
Location
Lincoln Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sure its been discussed before but cant find any other posting. I am planning a upgrade to 400 watt single end MH. Whats the best buld to use. Ushio,XM,Radium or other Thanks all
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new