What a crazy day here at R2R...

twinspots_goby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
1,266
Reaction score
31
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been on R2R the recent couple days and it was active at all. What's wrong with it today? I see My Miami thread pops up along with a sale of Tangerine Dreams, Pink *******, and other nice chalices for sales. Is today a special day or peopel just recovered from the RAP? Cheers!!!!!!!!:wink:
 
Yea the sites slow days are mid week. It picks up on Thursdays. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new