What am I dealing with and what would be the solution?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan03
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ryan03

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2025
Messages
21
Reaction score
7
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have been dealing with this for months now. I’ve tried scraping the glass, brushing the rocks, and siphoning the sand however it keeps coming back. (Lights are whiter than normal for the picture). I finally got a microscope but am not sure what exactly I’m looking at.

IMG_0894 (1).JPG IMG_0895.JPG IMG_0896.JPG IMG_0897.JPG IMG_0893.JPG IMG_0891.JPG IMG_0892.JPG IMG_0889.PNG IMG_0885.PNG IMG_0884.PNG IMG_0883.PNG IMG_0882.PNG IMG_0881.PNG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new