What am I?

Salty_Northerner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2023
Messages
1,332
Reaction score
1,391
Location
Brandon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't find an id thread so I'm just tossing this out there for you stick heads to help me id this sps. Also it's requirements.

I took some frags into my LFS and I seen this Green stick sitting on his rack and the owner just gave it to me. It was only $20 beans so he wasn't out anything. Anyways it's been sitting on my frag rack for a couple weeks and besides doing nothing but glowing green I've seen no polyps or anything like that. Anyways if somebody can give me an idea of what this SBS is I'd be grateful.

Screenshot_20240625_002847_Gallery.jpg
 
Anocropora or Monti spongodes possibly?
Yes thank you, that is it.. it's a Anacropora and I apologize I couldn't think of the name. So with that said does it look normal, is it supposed to have small polyps? Like I said it really hasn't done anything since I got it and coming out of his system I know he runs pretty low par and basically has the lights set up to show off the bling bling of the coral. So that's why I put it on my magnetic frag Rock so it's not getting hammered with light for now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new