What an awesome hobby we have!

Euphylliaphyle

Just your average schmo.
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2025
Messages
1,666
Reaction score
2,660
Location
Eastern NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I *do* know what this means. Elbow grease, an additional circulation pump, Microbacter7 and CaCO₃ this weekend, and the never-ending battle for truth, justice and reduced organics.
But I can't help but marvel at how beautiful even those things we call The Uglies can be! Just wanted to share.
59b97611-3758-4c32-ba53-c68e42be8147.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new