What are people using for KH automation?

craftycamper

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2026
Messages
31
Reaction score
25
Location
SF
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im looking to get into some kind of automated alkalinity control and general automated testing. I see there there are a LOT of options out there and im not really sure which one is the "best". I mainly want something that will automatically adjust dosing based on the test results. I see the Alkatronic Pro is on sale on BRS right now. I also saw the aquawiz which looks super interesting with no reagents. Right now it will just be controlling 2-part dosing, and in the future will control a calcium or kalk reactor, so ideally it has support for those as well.
 
I second what GCarroll said. Aquawiz dKH controller does a great job for me. No reagents and it has a built in doser. You just set your desired settings and let it rip. I manually check weekly with a hanna just to make sure everything is inline, but it does all the dosing corrections for me. Super easy... plus it alerts you when your dosing container is near empty which I haven't seen that feature in other solutions such as this.

@CollectorsCorals LLC is the US contact for them. Anand is a great guy. Feel free to message him and he can talk to you at great lengths about it.
 
Im looking to get into some kind of automated alkalinity control and general automated testing. I see there there are a LOT of options out there and im not really sure which one is the "best". I mainly want something that will automatically adjust dosing based on the test results. I see the Alkatronic Pro is on sale on BRS right now. I also saw the aquawiz which looks super interesting with no reagents. Right now it will just be controlling 2-part dosing, and in the future will control a calcium or kalk reactor, so ideally it has support for those as well.
Aquawiz is will handle everything you are trying to accomplish, please reach out us through the chat at CollectorsCorals.com if you have any questions. Thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new