what are some active softies?

kyla bidwell

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2015
Messages
165
Reaction score
20
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reef2reef! I am not that familiar with softies. Right now I have a mixed reef but its only 46 gallons and mostly sps, so im afraid to add too many softies. My husband prefers softies, so im going to start a softie and lps tank. He likes coral that does stuff. Like gsp polyps are not out at night and they come out during the daym he likes tk see them change frequently. Also, hammar and frogspawn. What other softies and lps are active like that?

As always, thanks in advance and have a blessed day!
 
Toad stools and fiji leathers are both nice. Their little polyps sway with the water flow. They are easy to care for. Post pics of the tank and corals when you get them. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new