What are some good SPS for high mag?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snoopeeyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hit some of our sponsors up, they can help you out anything colorful.
 
Check your local reef club I have picked up several frags that sell for more than 50 or more on line and I didn't have to pay for shipping
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new