What are some LFS in NYC?

ot7

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Although I'm most interested in Manhattan, Queens, and Brooklyn area, what are some lfs (that sell coral) that you go to that are either well known or not to known.

I know of manhattan aquariums, pacific aquarium plant NYC and my local petco and petland lol

Ive heard of Pop Corals but have yet to stop by.

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Although I'm most interested in Manhattan, Queens, and Brooklyn area, what are some lfs (that sell coral) that you go to that are either well known or not to known.

I know of manhattan aquariums, pacific aquarium plant NYC and my local petco and petland lol

Pop corals is a nice spot. You also have reef Shoppe in queens, pieces of the ocean in Staten island, and absolutely fish in paterson nj

Mari100g

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
KHC Aquarium 150-01 Northern Blvd, Flushing, NY 11354 ,Blureef Aquarium 2198 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11234, are a few that come to mind alot of them are closing down

Dave2245

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

There is no more petland.

Dave2245

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The Reef Shoppe in the Bronx have great corals.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back