What are some LFS in NYC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ot7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ot7

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2017
Messages
94
Reaction score
63
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Although I'm most interested in Manhattan, Queens, and Brooklyn area, what are some lfs (that sell coral) that you go to that are either well known or not to known.

I know of manhattan aquariums, pacific aquarium plant NYC and my local petco and petland lol

Ive heard of Pop Corals but have yet to stop by.
 
New York Reef Aquatics in Queens, Advance Marine Aquatics in Albertson, Long Island are two you def need to hit up
 
Although I'm most interested in Manhattan, Queens, and Brooklyn area, what are some lfs (that sell coral) that you go to that are either well known or not to known.

I know of manhattan aquariums, pacific aquarium plant NYC and my local petco and petland lol

Ive heard of Pop Corals but have yet to stop by.
Pop corals is a nice spot. You also have reef Shoppe in queens, pieces of the ocean in Staten island, and absolutely fish in paterson nj
 
KHC Aquarium 150-01 Northern Blvd, Flushing, NY 11354 ,Blureef Aquarium 2198 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11234, are a few that come to mind alot of them are closing down
 
advanced marine aquatics, Iconic aquariums
 
Although I'm most interested in Manhattan, Queens, and Brooklyn area, what are some lfs (that sell coral) that you go to that are either well known or not to known.

I know of manhattan aquariums, pacific aquarium plant NYC and my local petco and petland lol

Ive heard of Pop Corals but have yet to stop by.
There is no more petland.
 
Although I'm most interested in Manhattan, Queens, and Brooklyn area, what are some lfs (that sell coral) that you go to that are either well known or not to known.

I know of manhattan aquariums, pacific aquarium plant NYC and my local petco and petland lol

Ive heard of Pop Corals but have yet to stop by.
The Reef Shoppe in the Bronx have great corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new