What are these black ball fuzzy things?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
6,791
Reaction score
5,320
Location
GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a few of them on my sandbed. Have no idea what they are. I have coral only (all soft). No fish. Two hemits and two snails

1446495151504.jpg
 
That's what I was thinking:(
 
Should I dipose of? Hmm, yep
 
Why?

Most urchins are harmless and benign. I doubt all those urchins will make it to adulthood.

I would be thrilled to have them in my tank.
 
There's too many of them......In this 3 gallon I only have a sand bed display of about 2 inches, they are blacking out the sand lol.
 
Don't get me wrong, it's cool to watch them roll around, I just don't want a huge pile of them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new