What are these corals worth?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rcpalmer1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rcpalmer1

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2017
Messages
845
Reaction score
665
Location
Central Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am running out of room so I want to get rid of some colonies so I can get some different ones. I have given away a bunch of corals but it turned into being a hassle. I am going to post these on craigslist as I don't want to ship. I figure I would try these three first but don't know what the going rate it. The bird's nest and Lobo are from World Wide Corals. I have had them2-3 years. Any suggestions on how much I should ask for.
20191213_232840.jpg
20191213_232437.jpg
20191213_232548.jpg
20191213_232720.jpg
20191213_232735.jpg
 
I’d say 80 for the green birdsnest, 200 on the birds of paradise, Lobo’s will be valuable for a colony that big, 500+ to the right buyer.
 
If you're getting rid of them just to get different coral maybe trading for what you're looking for would be a route to explore. Just a thought.....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new