What are they?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Timbo13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Timbo13

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2020
Messages
227
Reaction score
169
Location
Tokyo
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I recently picked up 2pieces of coral but I’m not sure what they are and where they belong in my tank.(I’m new to reefing)
Could someone identify them for me? I think ones a mushroom of some sort but I’m not sure about the other....

C01F7404-6148-4027-9A64-C4C5CDB1E7F3.png 99BB3E58-3CA5-4A2B-B2BE-FD0BE06CCFD7.png
 
hi ,looks to me 1 acan, 2 chalice, possibly both ,do they both have skeletons?nice corals,i would say both med flow,med light :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new