What Are This Little Things?

reeftankdude

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2021
Messages
552
Reaction score
220
Location
maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is about ten that grew in the tank. They are harmless but I am curious. Every now and then they release a thread into the water. Thanks all.

thing.PNG
 
There is about ten that grew in the tank. They are harmless but I am curious. Every now and then they release a thread into the water. Thanks all.

thing.PNG
Agree with the id and the solution. I recently popped a question up about some snails I had in my tank and kept running into these online. LOADS of advice and yt vids on them. I’d say get yourself a yellow wrasse. Mine eats all day and seems to get on great with everyone too. Plus, added bonus they are great to look at. But definitely keep an eye out for more. From what I read, if you’ve or one, there’s more and one is too many.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new