What are you thankful for?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lawnman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I am greatful for my family and good health for them. I am blessed with wonderful friends.
 
Family and friends. My health. My job. What isnt there to be thankful for. It's easy to get down in the dumps, but always remember that someone, somewhere could only hope to be as thankful as you are
 
My wife has been in chemotherapy for the past year, it has been a stressful year. I'm thankful for every minute.

We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new