What are You Thankful For?

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We all know that today is a day of giving thanks! It's a day to sit around the dinner table with the ones you love and reflect on all the good things in your life. We, here at R2R, are a family as well. So let's sit around the forums today and tell what we're thankful for. I will go first! :angel:

I am thankful for the sacrifice that was made for me, through Jesus, that I may have communion and access to God the Father and the hope of having peace in this life and paradise beyond understanding in the one to come. I am thankful for my family, friends, and all of you wonderful people here on R2R! You guys are amazing and your support means the world to David and I! I hope you all have a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving!

Your turn! :wink:

LeoLionFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful to God that He has blessed us with SPS, LPS, Inverts and Beautiful Fish!!

Travis D.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turfster26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy employed. What out that I can't enjoy family, God and health...........

consumedcorals

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am Thankful for My family, My wife, my dog, the health that I have that I am able to get up every morning and be able to go to work and provide for my wife and myself. I am also thankful that I have the enjoyment and pleasure of keeping reefs. AMEN

Clearwater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my health, my wonderful family and my wife who has the patience to deal with me and my hobby.

Wesley42079

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am Thankful for my 5 year old son, Jordan. He got me into reefing. I am Thankful for my wonderful wife, my parents friends and everybody in the Reef 2 Reef community.

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My family; wife, children, parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles etc., my friends; all of you here in the R2R family as well as others, good health, our jobs, and for some time off to enjoy each other and the holiday.

Salty D

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Family and friends
2. Employment
3. All the pigs which gave thier lives so I can have bacon

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Theres alot Im thankful for. Im thankful for everyone who accepts me for me, and is happy to know me! And many more!

sucker_fish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well being deployed for going on 8 months now and suffering through all the crap they feed us and try to pass as food I guess that today i am thankful that they had real food for thanksgiving. The turkey was actual real turkey, the cranberry sauce was good, and they even had pumpkin pie (the thaw and serve kind) but it was still good. I guess standing in line for 2 hours today to get a hot meal was worth it.

I am also thankful for a beautiful family that is waiting ever so patiently for my return home in a few months and all the support they have given while i am here, and also thankful for the new fish tank I will be setting up when I get home.

Reed639

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well being deployed for going on 8 months now and suffering through all the crap they feed us and try to pass as food I guess that today i am thankful that they had real food for thanksgiving. The turkey was actual real turkey, the cranberry sauce was good, and they even had pumpkin pie (the thaw and serve kind) but it was still good. I guess standing in line for 2 hours today to get a hot meal was worth it.

I am also thankful for a beautiful family that is waiting ever so patiently for my return home in a few months and all the support they have given while i am here, and also thankful for the new fish tank I will be setting up when I get home.

Thank you so much for serving our country we should all be bowing down to you here at r2r

sucker_fish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
serving our country is something that I chose to do personally, so your welcome, however there absoutely should be no person bowing down to me for anything.

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you for your sacrifice! Many of us don't understand what it is like to be without your family on Thanksgiving. I, for one, do not. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 30.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back