What are your favorite classic sticks?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,647
Reaction score
67,830
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If I'm looking to add some classic sticks to my tank, which ones do you guys love and recommend?
 
The first 3 I personally thought of were red planet, Oregon tort, and strawberry shortcake
 
The first 3 I personally thought of were red planet, Oregon tort, and strawberry shortcake
I might need to get an oergan tort when my tanks more established. I hear they're a little more finicky but definitely a must have. Might need an ora Hawkins Enchinata too.
 
Red planet ?
do you have a picture of one ?
ORA Red Planet.jpg
 
Red planet
Green Planet
Oregon tort
Cali Tort
Green slimer
$500 efflo
GC Ultimate Efflo
Paletta Pink Tip
Palmers Blue Mille
ORA Pearlberry
Purple Monster
Tricolor Valida
GARF Bonsai

I know I’m missing some but these are some great classics!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new