What are your on my HNSA initial draft?

tigresteve09

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2025
Messages
104
Reaction score
52
Location
Marietta GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Im looking for feedback from you all more experiences and educated reefers.

I just finished building my aquascape with the goal of an HNSA style with plenty of hiding places for fish and places to put coral. It’s for 4x2x2 120 gallon tank that will be a mixed reef. I didn’t nail the negative space aspect entirely because I used several “footers” for each piece instead of coming up off one piece and have a “hanging” look but I wanted to make caves for fish to hide. I kept about 4 inches from all the sides and went up to about 15” tall.

Do you all notice anything that needs to be changed or could be better?
20251109_110956_A62BA9F9-1736-4FF8-BD65-3F232230C474.png

20251109_110957_B2DF3FE7-CB28-4273-B28E-4ECE52223DD6.png

20251109_110959_55442321-D895-47DC-A36B-D7BEF9B82AD7.png

20251109_111000_8F73AD97-4E43-4FE0-A1AB-638A9ACBC7E7.png
 
It looks good to me. Like you said, plenty of hiding spaces for fish. Good area for coral placement and growth. looks good for lighting too. Are you planning to go BB or Sand?
 
Looks good. Nice flat spots on the tips for frags. I concur, more spaces/caves for fish to hide at lights out. GJ.
 
It looks good to me. Like you said, plenty of hiding spaces for fish. Good area for coral placement and growth. looks good for lighting too. Are you planning to go BB or Sand?
Thanks! I’m doing around a 1” sand bed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new