What are your thoughts

condiman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering what your thoughts are with Quality Marine. Are they really that good of supplyer. I know they have been around for 30 years but was wondering what your thoughts as hobbiests are on them

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know a guy that was a transhipper that hated them and also know Live Aquaria uses them, but that's about all I can tell you.

I can't give an opinion on them myself.

OP
OP
condiman

condiman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking of setting up an account with them cuz I see alot of fuss over them in the cities. I know by looking at there lists they seem like they have alot to offer compaired to other places I deal with.

MrSquid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used them as a supplier back in the day when I did the ordering for an LFS. Back then their quality was decent - but there wasn't much to compare them to, so take that for what it's worth. ;)

They did always have a great selection. Watch their shipping methods to be sure you can use Fed Ex or UPS. At that time we brought in everything via air freight on Midwest Express. (we were also bringing in 15-25 boxes per order too)

ReeferGoalie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The store I used to work for used to get most of their fish from QM. Always decent quality fish and corals, and no real complaints. I called them once looking for a fish and they hooked me up with a very, very nice specimen. Nothing bad to say really.

OP
OP
condiman

condiman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya I can do Fed ex for delivery but they wont to a live arrive guarentee only 50% but if I did Air Freight its 95%

pspfishlady

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Use them alot...I have never had a problem with them :)
Plus They have the nicest buliding out there! I swear I almost yaked when i visted some of the others :(

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 64 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.2%
Back