What can pair with a Red Pistol Shrimp?

leilani908

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2019
Messages
297
Reaction score
162
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I have a pretty large, full grow, all red pistol shrimp and was wondering what I can pair with the shrimp or if I can? I'd love a pistol and fish pairing, but idk if it's only specific pistol shrimp that can have pairings. Thank you! ☺️
 
I'm unsure what it exactly is, but he looks like this

Screenshot_20200811-011720.png
 
Ah, a Synalpheus spp, and not Alpheus randalli. hmmm....yeah I got nothing, sorry. You could try it with various shrimp gobies? Does the shrimp live in the rockwork, or does it have a burrow?
 
Various gobies are compatible
 
As far as I know Synalpheus sp. don't live symbiotically with fish. They have a symbiotic relation with sponges, corals, crinoids or non at all.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new