What can R2R do to be a better forum and keep you coming back in 2013?

Zack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey rev, must be a good sign that hardly anyone is posting. Must mean reef2reef is perfect!!!

Sent from my VS950 4G using Forum Runner

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LOL! Thanks everyone for the feedback so far!

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What will keep me coming back? Well, you could mail me a check once a month, that would keep me coming back for sure! :moneygrubber:

Nah, you folks are pretty good to me any way. I'm happy and comfortable with the way things are now. I think I'll hang here with the other cool people! :car:

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How bout an app that sends you a notification when someone mentions you?:tongue:
Actually not an improvement on teh forum, but if the app had a setting where you put in a key word and it notifies you when that word is mentioned. Can't tell you how many times a coral, fish or especially rare bubble tip I was looking for was posted for sale and I missed it cause I was at work or in my car.

Maybe not that important but it would be nice if the Latest Posts feature would list things in chronological order. I have an active thread that is like 20 spots down on the list.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 28 34.6%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back