What can R2R do to be better?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Please take a moment and think about some things we can do better or maybe about some things we can do that are new that would make your overall experience here even better.

Honestly I know some of you would say nothing but there is always room to improve and be better and R2R wants to do that for YOU!

So it is very important for us that you give us some user feedback.

Thanks! :)

Tony F

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure there is anything you can do, but I have always found the search functions to be awkward and somewhat useless. This is true on other forums too, v-buletin forums, have difficult search engines. Maybe its me and I just don't know how to use them? Any way they can be improved?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

montethemoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree 100%. I have not figured out how to get useful search results, and I want to avoid hammering a topic that has already been answered 50 times.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure there is anything you can do, but I have always found the search functions to be awkward and somewhat useless. This is true on other forums too, v-buletin forums, have difficult search engines. Maybe its me and I just don't know how to use them? Any way they can be improved?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

I can definitely look into an upgraded search and will add this to my list.

Agree 100%. I have not figured out how to get useful search results, and I want to avoid hammering a topic that has already been answered 50 times.

I can definitely look into an upgraded search and will add this to my list. :D

You should start a thread about what R2R does right!!

Well thank you very much my friend! Come on now you can find something bad!

akma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Provide better customer service for FREE prizes that people win... :tongue:
j/k

lol. This is one of the easiest sites to navigate and I love it!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Provide better customer service for FREE prizes that people win... :tongue:
j/k

lol. This is one of the easiest sites to navigate and I love it!

LOL! Honestly we need to work on that and will.

cdness

2006 - Present
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually look at Reef2Reef as an inspiration for our local club Red River Valley Reefers forum. There are so many great ideas and I wish I had the manpower to implement more as by looking at R2R I see how a great site is run.

I like the contests that are done monthly. I really like the format of the site and the moderation that is done by the Reef2Reef staff. They are all helpful and are clear on their reasoning on actions taken.

The one think I noticed is on a few pages when navigating, the upper menu bar is removed. Like when you click on "My Posts" for threads or posts you lose the dark navigation bar and links. This would be nice to remain available so the back button could be used less. This is really the only thing I have noticed.

Keep up the good work :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I actually look at Reef2Reef as an inspiration for our local club Red River Valley Reefers forum. There are so many great ideas and I wish I had the manpower to implement more as by looking at R2R I see how a great site is run.

I like the contests that are done monthly. I really like the format of the site and the moderation that is done by the Reef2Reef staff. They are all helpful and are clear on their reasoning on actions taken. This is really the only thing I have noticed.

Keep up the good work :)

The one think I noticed is on a few pages when navigating, the upper menu bar is removed. Like when you click on "My Posts" for threads or posts you lose the dark navigation bar and links. This would be nice to remain available so the back button could be used less.

Very good and added to the list.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh and thank you. :)

cdness

2006 - Present
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought of something else but it's just informational. Is there a place to see what all of the different designations mean on the left by a user's avatar? Examples would be the Supprter, Excellence, TeamR2R, etc. Some are easy to get but it would be cool to see a listing of them and the requirements needed to hit them.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great idea. I need to make to where they link to the info. :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump for the evening crew!

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, my suggestion, from long ago was more smilies. But you nailed that! Now I'm having so much fun!!!:bathbaby:

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, my suggestion, from long ago was more smilies. But you nailed that! Now I'm having so much fun!!!:bathbaby:

Glad you are pleased. :D

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back