What cold packs for shipping?

nanodude87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2010
Messages
227
Reaction score
3
Location
Chicagoland, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to order some more heatpacks... I get 72 hour heatpacks for priority shipping from shipyourreptiles.com/ as they have the best price shipped that I've found so far on 72 hour packs. They also have cool packs but I'm not sure if these are what are used to ship coral in the summer? 30 Count half Pound Gel Cold Packs

I figured I'd check it out and combine them to my heatpacks shipment if they're what I need... I've shipped in the summer w/ no cold pack many times in the past but thought I might like to have some on hand just in case.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new