What coral are these

Michaela.huffman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2019
Messages
70
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got it from a friend but they didn’t know what they are

30B63706-5B04-4CDA-9CF0-B795D3879BD9.jpeg

6276C3D1-5779-4D51-9C18-50F4FCCE3C82.jpeg

64E38B38-E4AE-4D51-9877-645BD8292707.jpeg

43FB21E0-C512-46A0-A414-EEECB471EC8C.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new