What Coral for a clown?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dingo2031
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dingo2031

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
107
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planing on getting a Galexea coral in a 8 gallon tank with a clownfish and a firefish/pistol shrimp. Will The clown host it???? :lock1:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the :lock1: i meant to do a :wink:
 
I've had clowns which seemed to take issue with the concept of hosting... I believe they are fearful of codependency and believe their fellow tank mates might see them as "needy". Then there are my clown ****** who'll climb into any nem which is convenient. It just depends upon the specimen. I wouldn't hold your breath though.
 
LOL Liquid what type of clowns i have ocellis
 
I've got a perc, a maroon, two ocellaris, and a black ocellaris... my clown troupe
 
I'm about to add one final clown, a "show" sized black ocellaris around 3in+... That'll complete my collection of clowns.
 
i got my clown on sunday and would i be okay toget a coral tom?
 
mine absolutley loves our toadstool (sacrophyton) and won't leave it alone but he kinda seems to upset the coral a bit. it's a tiny toadstool so that's probably why.
 
ady9abe4.jpg
 
You'll hear different rules for Haddoni. IMO they aren't difficult. They have a personality and clowns love them??
 
I like toadstones but I Love Galexea and the fgimt told me it was a easy coral for a beginner.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new