What coral is this?

jerallenttu1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2023
Messages
19
Reaction score
3
Location
Tomball
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a scolymia. I got it but can't remember what it is. I want to make sure I place it in the right place.

Update posted a couple of more I need identification.

PXL_20241127_005450124.jpg PXL_20241127_005454074.jpg PXL_20241127_010523772.MP.jpg PXL_20241127_010520311.MP.jpg PXL_20241127_010252257.MP.jpg
 
Last edited:
If it is a scoly then I hope you got it for 75% off. It also looks like some skeleton is showing.
 
1. fragged Scoly (Homophyllia australis)
2. Trachyphyllia geoffroyi
3. Micromussa lordhowensis
4. Lobophyllia
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new