What coral is this ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Macenzi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Macenzi

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2014
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1409240404.046972.jpg
 
Can I save it ? I have gsp in the same tank and it seems to be flourishing and a mushroom coral that is growing well
 
Can I save it ? I have gsp in the same tank and it seems to be flourishing and a mushroom coral that is growing well

maybe, maybe not.. what are the conditions of the tank? parameters? flow? lighting? did you just get it or has it been in the tank a while?

I would try spot feeding, looks very pale/white..
 
what kind of lights are you running and what are the tank parameters? These are needed to help determine the chances for the coral.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new