What coral is this

justinparker

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2016
Messages
9
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I rescued this Coral from a buddy of mine I don't know how to take care of it, I don't know what it is. any information to help me with this Coral would be greatly appreciated sorry for my photogenic fish[emoji1].
1465235237568.jpg
 
Possibly a Favites? (assuming we're talking about the one under the tomato clown) The other is Caulastrea, IIRC.

They're both more LPS than SPS, so a bit lower on the light & flow, and an occasional snack . . .

~Bruce
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new