What Crabby is doing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gabbone
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gabbone

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2024
Messages
553
Reaction score
283
Location
The Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crabby is the first inhabitant of my aquarium and I added her about 2 days ago.

The first day she was very shy and hiding under the rocks or in corners. Now she is exploring, eating a lot and seems overall very healthy. She seems more active when the lights are off. When I turn on the lights she starts to go down and hides. Two blue hermit crabs are coming this evening. I can't wait!
 
I can't view your added video, but it is pretty normal behavior for crabs to scurry and hide when lights are on or if they notice movement around them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new