What do dose using my APEX DOS and DDR

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amstar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Amstar

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2020
Messages
824
Reaction score
483
Location
Dayton
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have an extra DOS and DDR set up --- I am not longer dosing my small frag tank -- I dose (not using a DDR) 2 part for my my main tank and use glass containers for the 2 part

I currently by hand dose
microbater clean
Redsea AB+
and various KZ products for my SPS

only thing I could think of using the DOS and DDR for (might be better to sell them) is maybe for the microbater clean?

thoughts? Ideas?
 
Sounds to me like selling them makes the most sense vs inventing a use case.

Alternatively, they go in a closet and come back out when you actually need them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new