what do I have?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jej34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jej34

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2015
Messages
298
Reaction score
101
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a saltwater tank setup years ago I remember buying these, I can't find the fixtures but these seem to be the power supplies. Are they worth anything to anyone?

I was thinking to go to LEDs when I change mine from a fowlr to reef but maybe I can use these?
14524601221451348367435.jpg
14524601221451348367435.jpg


145246016599334932017.jpg
 
Those won't be any good unless you go with pcs. I would go with new equipment for reliability, PAR and efficiency. JMO
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new