What do you buy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Striike
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Lol, no such thing as a dumb question. Its a simple matter of value for me. I have a hard time paying $40 for 40lbs of sand, considering how easy this stuff is to get. There's no processing, no making, and I don't need one with all the bells and whistles added in. Just some fine sand like you find in a playground.

Phin, I appreciate the offer, but for now I'll pass while searching other avenues.
 
I should have been more clear, mine isn't the sand but the carib sea argonite. If ya end up wanting it and I still have it consider it yours.
 
I thought maybe I was missing something! Ive never considered using anything else. I would rather pay the extra money and know that im getting something that wont contaminate my system. There is to much money involved in a system to cut corners to save $20 for me. And you should be able to buy the dry bag for $29. or even better order some from drsfosterandsmith.com , there shipping is flat rate right now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new