What do you do at work?

Billdogg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been a Radiologic Technologist for the last 34 years. The first 11 were nights in a very busy inner city ER (knife and gun club) I transferred to the Cardiac Electrophysiology Lab in 1998. We perform cardiac ablations for whatever arrhythmia you might have (A fib, etc), and implant pacemakers and defibrillators.

I'd post pictures, but, well, HIPPA!

tomboys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I test all sorts of electronics and mechanical devices, I mainly do laundry appliances, but help with everything else too. Testing laundry appliances involves using some water test kits similar to the ones for aquarium (but along with a heck of a lot more kit, and these test kits are £300). Otherwise I've tested the endurance of a hosepipe by dragging it around a car park, tested dishwashers by painting egg onto plates, made an obstacle course for when we got members of the public in to give their opinions on some vacuum cleaners, and a few weeks ago we got a professional chef in to cook on some barbecues while I made notes on his thoughts (I also got to eat lots of steak, burgers and sausages too!).

diverrad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to be an underwater cameraman, a video editor and had my own production company, now I own a real estate company and sell used homes. You would be amazed at all the tanks and equipment I get for free from people selling their homes.

FBAA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just a High School Agriculture Teacher. I get to travel Texas going to contests with students, Livestock Shows, and teaching them how to weld in the shop and build things. I also teach Animal Science and Livestock Production. EmiJJ.JPG Simba.jpg BBQ.JPG
Beautiful stock but I find the last picture of a smoker ironic.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back