What do you do for a living?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AJsTank
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I also work part time for a coral farm and retail shop in Iowa for frags and livestock. I run the frag saw
 
I am an Outside Sales Rep. I sell Steel, mainly to automotive stampers but a slew of other companies...

I would rather own a fish store!! :-)
 
Watachuck so would I but boy it is a ton of work with most failing within 2 yrs
 
Work at World's Under Water aquarium shop Fayetteville Arkansas
 
I am a website administrator and IT guy for my entire building. In other words, I sit on my but and look at R2R all day :nerd:.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new