What do you do for a living?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AJsTank
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I am a retired Bus Driver from New York City Transit Authority, now living in Palm Bay Fl. Opening up a Gun Shop in Downtown Melbourne Fl called CounterStrike Tactical

I bet you have seen some crazy things. No way I would live in NYC.
 
I'm a catastrophic insurance adjuster. We also do commercial insurance appraisals, wind mitigation and reserve studies for condominium associations here in Florida.
 
I'm and ironworker.. local 808 ....I've done a lot of work at NASA in the VAB and all the launch pads ...currently working in daytona building the Daytona 500 speed way
 
I'm a medical assistant working on my BSN right now. Specialized in breast cancer.
 
Mechanical Designer for a Mechanical Engineering firm. We design HVAC and Plumbing systems for any type of building you can think of.
 
jcollin,

yes. I am on the Redmond campus and on the SharePoint community.
 
I am a retired Bus Driver from New York City Transit Authority, now living in Palm Bay Fl. Opening up a Gun Shop in Downtown Melbourne Fl called CounterStrike Tactical
Smeac is that Situation, mission, execution, administration and logistics, and command and signal? Marine?
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new