What do you feed?

Steven91

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2017
Messages
795
Reaction score
621
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, was wondering what everyone feeds their lions? Mine eats frozen mysis shrimp and once a week gets live feeder shrimp to mix it up. Thought about doing some fresh cocktail shrimp once for him. But what do you feed yours? 20190421_181536.jpg
 
When I had my 60. I fed mine shrimp, ghost shrimp, mysis, and some reef frenzy
 
Mine eats whatever I put in the water. I feed LRS chunky food, so he eats out of the water column with the other fish. He eats squid, clam, salmon, shrimp, live shrimp, etc.
20190211_184738.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new