What do you guys do with a partially broken sps branch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chris86
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chris86

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2016
Messages
226
Reaction score
96
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was cleaning the tank and hit my birds nest. A branch is partially broken but still in place. I can wiggle it like a loose tooth. Lol. What would you guys do? I'm gonna leave it in place and try to wiggle it in a few weeks to see if it's ok.
 
Pull it off and glue it to a plug. Give it to a friend, trade it, or sell it.
Or, pull it off and lay it right on top on the mother colony and it will just grow right on top of it. I do that most times because I have too many frags. Lol
 
Anything I break off gets glued onto a frag plug. I now have many frags. lol
 
I agree. Give it to a friend to start a birdsnest colony. They grow like weeds and will make an insurance policy for you.
 
I broke a piece of my red digi off. I just put a piece of super glue on the broken piece and then put it back onto the other part. Now a week later you can almost not see the super glue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new