What do you see?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Acro

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2014
Messages
503
Reaction score
4
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1396727905.502035.jpg


Anyone see a pest on my acro? I took a nice video of it too but not quite sure how to post it.
 
The video did not work on my phone. Redbugs are very noticeable if your looking for them. And yes they move a lot. Unfortunately I have dealt with them. Thank god I was hoarding interceptor.
 
The video did not work on my phone. Redbugs are very noticeable if your looking for them. And yes they move a lot. Unfortunately I have dealt with them. Thank god I was hoarding interceptor.

Me and technology just don't get along! And okay I don't think it's red bugs then, I just saw some dark colors on the skin of the acro and got worried.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new