What do you think of my Aquascape?

jbrooks515

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Wanting some input on my new rock work... What ya think? Going to be an SPS dominated 36 bow front.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 345
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 329

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks pretty good! Lots of places to mount frags and for fish to explore. The only sugestion I would have is that (from the pics and outline of the tank you have) it looks like you might be getting pretty close to the glass on the sides in a couple of spots. Remember to leave plenty of room for running your magnet cleaner, or you will hate trying to keep your glass clean.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jbrooks515

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanx for the tip... Bout to put it in the tank so I'll make sure to check for that as I put them in. I was trying to go for something different with this scape n hopefully it will work out. Thanx for the input.

KillerKlownFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey jbrooks if you keep it that tight a good tip would be to go to lowes or Home Depot get a super magnet (chrome) it's very thin the size of a dime get some Velcro and you have a tiny thin cleaner for your glass for those areas. Also keep in mind what type of substrate you will be using because mine sticks to my magnets. I'm not sure if they all do.

NanaReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful. Just a suggestion, at least one of your fish is going to need/want some type of cave area in which to feel secure. If you plan on having fish that is :)

ReeferBean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it looks nice, but I agree make sure you leave your self a bit of room on all sides for cleaning.

Back