What do you want

  • Thread starter Thread starter lighting
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lighting

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2013
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Christmas is coming , what gift do you want to receive ? From who? :sick:
 
I could use a Apex WXM, VDM, and EB8. It would have to come from Santa considering my wife calls my Tank "a underwater garden" and thinks all the corals are plants, dispite how many times I told her otherwise. :frusty:
 
Tunze ATO, RODI unit. Already bought the fun stuff.

*note- I pick up RODI water from a friends house, so it's not like I'm usin tap
 
I would LOVE:

-An Apex controller
-Some nice powerheads (instead of these petco-brand ones I'm using)
-A 125g tank (so I can have a school of my favorite fish)
-A bunch of halimeda
-A backup generator
-An RO unit plumbed into the house
-A pump for sending water from storage to tank & vice versa
-A bunch of frags
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new