What Does My Snail Have on Its Shell?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Falcareef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Falcareef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2025
Messages
60
Reaction score
223
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I recently got 5 Trochus snails, and this one came with an extra “decoration” on its shell. I’m not sure if what it has is harmless or not. Thanks!

ACP_0132.jpg
ACP_0145.jpg
ACP_0147.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new