What does your aquarium look like at NIGHT!?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rob&Gab
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
6,614
Reaction score
79
Location
whitestone, Queens NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please post your pictures either with a flash light or normal room light when everything is out. Yyoull be amazed what you see and how your fish sleep and a million crabs on your monti every darn night lol. The polyp extension on your sps is amazing 10x more polypyyyyyyyy lol.


Here are some photos I took with a led flash light I had bought from the hard wear store

image.jpg


image.jpg


image.jpg
 
Yea my wife thinks I'm crazy when I bust out the flashlight to check PE
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new