What equipments do I need? Help plz!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter alexreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

alexreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2015
Messages
46
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the hobby. Setting up a 65g 36*18*25 tank. With a 40 gallon sump running 2 sicce 3.0 in to 4 bulkheads and an overhead 20 gallon refugium within the back of my canopy. I have a cad pls 100 I got really cheap on eBay brand new. But that is all I purchased so far. I defently want a protein skimmer and I have no idea what else I would need. I know I need some good heaters but again I am fairly new to the hobby and my knowledge is limit... Open to any suggestion. Thanks for the help?
 
Both.. Fish and corals. I am making so rock slab I want to add In-between the baffles, couple of filter socks, the cad reactor with maybe carbon and a skimmer. That's all I thought about so far. Reason I am asking for help... I am clueless.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new