What fish do you wish you could have?

JMann

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A fish I wish I could keep is one of the colorful or unique small Grouper species. They’re very intelligent and majestic fish. When I’m diving Grouper usually come up and check me out extensively or even follow me around. Maybe hoping for scraps or possibly just curious but either way they’re awesome! Too bad they’re big time predators and I only have small tanks or I’d we’d be observing each other in my home.

Flame2hawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying my hands with a harlequin tusk again. I’ve had no luck getting them through QT. I now have bought a fully Quarantined specimen about 4 inches long. He’s in a large 18x18x18 acclimation container. Spent first day on his side breathing very heavy. In the past that posture hasn’t ended well. Now he’s upright but leaning inside pvc. Can't tell if he still is breathing fast or not. All lights off but of course he see’s the angels and tangs but they are not paying him any mind although they did yesterday. Fingers crossed we one day get him through acclimation and thriving. If he comes out of this, I may not even put him in with tangs and angels but rather a tank where he’;s the first occupant. Really want this to work….finally. Fingers crossed.,

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back