What fish have spawned in your aquarium?

  • Thread starter Thread starter loumaggs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
you've had yellow tangs spawn? that's pretty cool thought they had to have like 20 feet of water to make a run to the top just to get worked up enough to spawn. I am going to be breeding banggi cardinals in my new 4x4' tank, everyone I can sell that comes out the tank is one less out the ocean so hopefully well do well .

I've only seen the yellows do it a couple of times but it's unmistakeable.


There's no real need to remove them from the ocean anymore.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new